- 3 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen, coarsley chopped
- 3 cups apples, unpeeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar, white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs flour
- 3 Tbs brown sugar, packed
- 3 Tbs flour, unbleached
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, regular or quick
- 3 Tbs margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine cranberries, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and 1 Tbsp (8g) flour. Transfer mixture to 9-inch (20cm) square or oval baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix throughly with a fork. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.